About Me

My photo
Jim Croteau lives in Kalamazoo, Michigan with his partner of 31 years, Darryl, and their two Labrador retrievers. He grew up gay and Catholic and white in the southern United States in the 1960’s and 70’s and has spent his adult life in small non-coastal cities, mostly in the Midwest. He loved his mother very much. He began writing poetry in May 2012 at first to cope with life in times of aging and then, well, he sorta caught the poetry bug. He is still working as a professor in Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology at Western Michigan University.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

The cover for the journal in which I will be one of 12 featured poets, with nine of my poems.

Here's the cover art and an order link from the published.  It will be out in early July,  more later.Assaracus, July 2014, Issue 15, Sibling Rivalry Press

2 comments:

  1. (Not sure what I did...)
    Wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your poetry in the recent Assaracus. (Bryan had published a batch of mine in Issue #3.)
    But YOUR poems were my favorite in the issue.
    All the best.
    Chuck Willman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chuck, so kind of you to comment with those kind words. I am away at a writing workshop but when I return I want to check my collection of Assaracus and see if I have Issue 3. If not, I am going to get it and give yours a read for sure. Thanks again.

      Delete